- High School Diploma or equivalent GED certification
- Valid driver’s license
- Ideal candidates will have had experience working as an HVAC Service Technician, and be knowledgeable about working with residential heating and cooling equipment.
Bay Area Services offers top pay within the HVAC industry, flexible scheduling, and benefits including paid vacation, eligibility to join the company cell phone program, medical insurance, and a company 401k program that provides matching. Bay Area Services also provides its employees with access to the company service and installation vehicles, and does not require you to provide your own. Employees are also rewarded for their efficient work and high customer satisfaction through an aggressive monthly bonus program. Employees enjoy full-time hours year round, and working within a pleasant and professional environment.
- Performing diagnostic and preventative maintenance and repairs on residential heating and cooling systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems with heating and cooling systems, determine possible solutions, and work to ensure system will run smoothly.
- Maintaining accurate records, and providing excellent customer service.
To apply for this position: You can email an Application for Employment and resume to email@example.com OR you can apply in person at Bay Area Services located at 1801 Velp Avenue in Green Bay, our office hours are 8:00am-5:30pm Monday through Friday.