Ecoer ESI Series Heat Pump
Heat and cool your home with one of the most innovative and efficient inverter heat pump systems.
Smart, Quiet, and Affordable
The ESI variable speed inverter heat pump is one of the industry’s most innovative and efficient systems, with ratings up to 20 SEER and 10 HSPF. With Ecoer’s patented technology, the 20 SEER heat pump automatically adjusts itself while maintaining constant and consistent speeds to avoid temperature swings.
Rigorously tested for long-lasting durability, you can be sure this system will hold up against inclement weather or extreme conditions. This unit provides comfort, while running quietly (as low as 56dB–that’s a whisper).
Compared with fixed speed systems, Ecoer inverters have a much wider capacity range which helps achieve faster heating and cooling. With more than 30 variable stage settings, Ecoer inverters provide more accurate and efficient temperature control while using less energy.
ESI Series variable speed inverter heat pump models (R410A refrigerant)
Every Ecoer system is packed with high-quality components. Each of these components ensure that time after time, your unit will provide the desired comfort and reliability you expect, all while saving you money.
The ESI variable speed inverter heat pump includes:
- Ecoer Warranty: 10 years limited warranty* on all parts if registered by a Certified Ecoer Dealer.
- Energy Savings: The majority of systems installed prior to 2006 are 10 SEER or lower. Potential energy savings may vary depending on your lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, home construction and installation of equipment and duct system.
- System efficiency is measured in SEER, (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) and HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor). The higher the SEER and HSPF, the greater the system’s energy efficiency, and the lower the overall carbon footprint of your household.
First-Ever Smart Home Heating & Cooling System
Our innovative IoT Gateway System leaves the maintenance of your heating and cooling system to the pros. With real-time data management, the IoT Gateway notifies your contractor of any problems, often before you ever discover an issue. The smart system also provides recommendations for energy savings, reducing your carbon footprint.
MAKING YOUR HOME GREEN & SMART
ECOER SMART SERVICE SYSTEM (ESSS)
- The refrigerant level is too high/low, or if there is a leak
- The filter requires cleaning or replacement
- System or component failure
ESSS provides real-time/ historic data on
- Cooling/heating capacity
- System status (pressure, temperature)
- System faults
ESSS recommends solutions for
- Each potential fault encountered by the user
- Components/parts preparation
- Customer’s home efficiency improvement