- High School Diploma or equivalent GED certification
- Valid driver’s license
- Proficiency using Apple, Windows, and Microsoft Office Products.
- Good customer service skills and communication skills
- We will train the right candidate who has little or no experience in the HVAC field but possesses the right attitude and drive to succeed.
Preferred Qualifications (optional):
- Ideal candidates will have had experience working as an HVAC Sales Representative, and be familiar with residential heating and cooling equipment.
- Be familiar with Manual J (Wrightsoft) load calculation software and have knowledge about reading blueprints.
- Conduct in-home consultations with customers
- Perform complete in-home evaluation of heating and cooling system needs
- Perform detailed load calculation
- Perform duct work assessment
- Perform electrical assessment
- Determine cost of investment
- Draft a detailed proposal for customer
- Follow up with customers
Bay Area Services offers top pay within the HVAC industry, flexible scheduling, and benefits including paid vacation, eligibility to join the company cell phone program, medical insurance, and a company 401k program that provides matching. Bay Area Services also provides its employees with access to the company service and installation vehicles, and does not require you to provide your own. Employees are also rewarded for their efficient work and high customer satisfaction through an aggressive monthly bonus program. Employees enjoy full-time hours year round, and working within a pleasant and professional environment.
To apply for this position: You can email an Application for Employment and resume to email@example.com OR you can apply in person at Bay Area Services located at 1801 Velp Avenue in Green Bay, our office hours are 8:00am-5:30pm Monday through Friday.