Bay Area Services Heating & Cooling, in partnership with Trane, will be installing a new Trane Furnace and Air Conditioner for absolutely no cost for a deserving United States Veteran. Nominations will be accepted by the Brown County Veteran’s Service Office until October 22, 2018.
- Bay Area Services is looking for someone who has served in the U. S. military, resides within a county in our service area (Brown, Calumet, Door, Kewaunee, Manitowoc, Oconto, Outagamie, Shawano, and Winnebago), and would benefit from a new furnace and air conditioner.
- The winner will by selected on October 22nd, 2018 by the Brown County Veteran’s Service Office, please submit nomination before then to be considered.
- You can submit a nomination by:
- Email to: email@example.com
- Mail to: Jerry Polus—County Veteran Service Officer
PO Box 23600 Green Bay, WI 54305-3600
Make sure to include the following information in your nomination:
- Your name and relationship to the veteran.
- Veteran’s name, contact information, military branch, rank, and their years of service (must have served at least 2 years and honorable discharge).
- A brief explanation of why they have a need/would benefit from receiving this air conditioner and furnace.