Bay Area Services Heating & Cooling and Trane are teaming up to install a new Trane Air Conditioner to be installed for absolutely no cost for a deserving United States Veteran.
- We are looking for someone who has served in the U. S. military, resides within a county in our service area (Brown, Calumet, Door, Kewaunee, Manitowoc, Oconto, Outagamie, Shawano, and Winnebago), and would benefit from a new air conditioner.
- The winner will by selected on May 30th, 2017 by the Brown County Veteran’s Service Office, please submit nomination before then to be considered.
- You can submit a nomination by:
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to: Jerry Polus—County Veteran Service Officer
PO Box 23600 Green Bay, WI 54305-3600
- Make sure to include the following information in your nomination:
- Your name and relationship to the veteran.
- Veteran’s name, contact information, military branch, rank, and their years of service (must have served at least 2 years and honorable discharge).
- A brief explanation of why they have a need/would benefit from receiving this air conditioner.
Veterans considered must have a forced air system in their home. Homes with boilers or electric heat do not qualify for a new air conditioner. The selected home’s electrical panel must also be able to accommodate a new circuit for air conditioning. A home visit by a representative of Bay Area Services will be required before final selection of winner. Nominations will be accepted by the Brown County Veteran’s Service Office until May 30, 2017.