Rheem Classic Plus Series Air Conditioners
The Comfort You Deserve
The EcoNet Enabled Rheem Classic Plus Series Two-Stage Air Conditioner offers the solid technology and energy-saving performance you’ve come to expect from Rheem. It’s the quiet indoor comfort your family deserves.
Quiet and Efficient
Rheem’s new air conditioners are designed to perform both efficiently and quietly, delivering home comfort you can count on when you need it most.
The Two-Stage Copeland Scroll UltraTech Compressor provides more precise temperature control and humidity levels for increased comfort.
This innovative technology allows you to control your comfort from home or away.
- EcoNet™ Enabled product. The EcoNet Smart Home System provides advanced air & water control for maximum energy savings and ideal comfort.
- New composite base pan – dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed
- Powder coat paint system – for a long lasting professional finish
- The Two Stage Copeland Scroll™ Ultra Tech™ Compressor modulates between two capacity> settings – 67% and 100% – providing more precise temperature control, lower humidity and greater efficiency in comparison to single stage compressors. It uses 70% fewer moving parts which also increases efficiency and reliability.
- Modern cabinet aesthetics – increased curb appeal with visually appealing design
- Curved louver panels – provide ultimate coil protection, enhance cabinet strength, and increased cabinet rigidity
- Optimized fan orifice – optimizes airflow and reduces unit sound
- Rust resistant screws – confirmed through 1500-hour salt spray testing
- PlusOne™ Expanded Valve Space – 3″-4″-5″ service valve space – provides a minimum working area of 27-square inches for easier access
- PlusOne™ Triple Service Access – 15″ wide, industry leading corner service access – makes repairs easier and faster. The two fastener removable corner allows optimal access to internal unit components. Individual louver panels come out once fastener is removed, for faster coil cleaning and easier cabinet reassembly
- Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening – provides access to the high and low pressure.
- External gauge port access – allows easy connection of “low-loss” gauge ports
- Single-row condenser coil – makes unit lighter and allows thorough coil cleaning to maintain “out of the box” performance
- 35% fewer cabinet fasteners and fastener-free base – allow for faster access to internal components and hassle-free panel removal
- Service trays – hold fasteners or caps during service calls
- QR code – provides technical information on demand for faster service calls
- Fan motor harness with extra long wires allows unit top to be removed without disconnecting fan wire.
- High and low pressure standard on all models.
- Efficiencies up to 17 SEER/13 EER
- EcoNet™ enabled
- Scroll compressor