Create your ideal home environment, even when you’re away, with the Trane ComfortLink Remote Thermostat. Remote access is provided through Schlage LiNK, a comprehensive internet-enabled system that puts your home in the palm of your hand.
- Adjust home temperature remotely by computer or most web-enabled cell phones.
- Use a computer or web-enabled cell phone to check the status of your Z-Wave® lights or appliances.
- Receive text and email alerts for routine maintenance and system alarms.
The reliability of Trane. The trusted security of Schlage®
Trane has teamed up with Schlage, a leader in home security for over 90 years, to give you control of your home wherever you go with Schlage LiNK™. This simple to use internet-enabled interface lets you remotely adjust your home’s temperature and monitor by computer or most web-enabled cell phones. Advanced Z-Wave® technology controls Z-Wave enabled Schlage® wireless keypad locks, lights and other components such as the Trane ComfortLink Remote Thermostat.
- Reduce energy consumption up to 15% compared to traditional non-programmable thermostats.
- Reduce energy consumption by scheduling Z-Wave®-enabled lights and small appliances to be on only when needed.
- Check the status of your Schlage wireless keypad locks, open and lock, monitor activity and change codes remotely.
- Get text and email alerts on specific entry codes so you know who is home.
- Thermostat requires 24VAC power with minimum 5 wires for most single stage heating and cooling installations. One of the 5 wires must be common.
- Not for use with 120/240V electric baseboard heat, proprietary communicating systems, or radiant floor heating systems.
- Dual-fuel operation requires optional accessory kit.