Trane XR15 Heat Pump
Total comfort without compromise.
No matter the weather, a Trane heat pump makes your life more comfortable. Not only does the XR15 meets and exceeds Energy Star requirements, but it also meets the federal energy-efficiency tax credits. You’ll love its performance, dependability and cost-cutting energy efficiency.
The XR15’s SEER rating of up to 16.50 and HSPF of up to 9.0 make it an energy-efficient choice for home comfort.
Increased energy efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs.
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane Heat Pump is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on.
The XR15 includes:
- Durable Climatuff® Compressor
- Galvanized-steel louvered panels
- Baked-On Powder Paint
- Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
- Spine Fin™ Outdoor Coil
- DuraTuff™ rust-proof basepan
- Sound insulator on compressor for quiet operation (select models)
|Model||Cooling Capacity (BTUH)||Nominal Tons||Height (in.)||Width (in.)||Depth (in.)|
Beginning May 1 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at Trane.com or by calling 800-554-6413. Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 10 Year limited warranty on compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. For more information visit: http://www.trane.com/Residential/Trane-Owners/Warranty-Information
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your Bay Area Services Consultant for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.