Trane XR13 Heat Pump
Efficient comfort, unbeatable durability
You can always depend on a Trane heat pump for performance, reliability and superior energy efficiency. It’s because a Trane is built to last. The federal standards-compliant XR13 heats, cools, and conditions air quietly and affordably, making your home the most comfortable place to be in any weather.
The XR13’s SEER rating of up to 14 and HSPF of up to 8.5 make it an energy-efficient choice for home comfort.
Increased efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs.
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane Heat Pump is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on.
The XR13 includes:
- Climatuff® Compressor
- Galvanized-steel louvered panels
- Baked-On Powder Paint
- Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
- Spine Fin™ Outdoor Coil
- DuraTuff™ rust-proof basepan
- Sound Insulator (select models)
|Model||Cooling Capacity (BTUH)||Nominal Tons||Height (in.)||Width (in.)||Depth (in.)|
Beginning May 1 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at Trane.com or by calling 800-554-6413. Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 10 Year limited warranty on compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. For more information visit: http://www.trane.com/Residential/Trane-Owners/Warranty-Information
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your Bay Area Services Consultant for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.