Trane XL16i Heat Pump
Enhanced cooling meets energy efficiency
Whether it’s hot or mild, the Trane XL16i heat pump offers flexible family comfort. With two-stage cooling and heating, your home will always be comfortable, even in the rooms that have proved hard to cool in the past.
The Trane XL16i’s SEER rating of up to 18.00 and HSPF of 9.20 make it an energy-efficient choice for home comfort.
Increased efficiency may substantially lower your home heating and cooling costs.
Two-stage cooling and heating
Two stages of cooling and heating meet any outdoor climate conditions and prevent interior temperature swings, providing for premium comfort.
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Cleaner,healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane Heat Pump is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on.
The XL16i includes:
- Climatuff® Staged Scroll Compressor
- Full-Side Louvered Panels
- WeatherGuard II™ Top
- Baked-On Powder Paint
- Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
- Spine Fin™ Outdoor Coil
- Unique DuraTuff™ non-corrosive basepan
- Unique Mounting of Shaft Down Fan Motor
- Variable-speed fan motor
- Low-Resistance Airflow
- Sound insulator on compressor (available on select models)
|Model||Cooling Capacity (BTUH)||Nominal Tons||Height (in.)||Width (in.)||Depth (in.)|
Beginning May 1 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at Trane.com or by calling 800-554-6413.
Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 12 Year limited warranty on compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. For more information visit: http://www.trane.com/Residential/Trane-Owners/Warranty-Information
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your Bay Area Services Consultant for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.