Trane XL15i Heat Pump
Total comfort at any temperature.
The XL15i is built to provide your family with durable, consistent comfort for every day of the year. Its low operating costs make it a wise choice for your total home comfort needs. Plus, the XL15i is the quietest of all our single-speed heat pumps.
The XL15i’s SEER rating of up to 16 and HSPF up to 9.0 make it an energy-efficient choice for home comfort.
Increased efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs.
The XL15i operates at the lowest sound level of all our single-stage systems.
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane Heat Pump is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on.
The XL15i includes:
- Climatuff® Compressor
- Full-Side Louvered Panels Protect Your Investment
- WeatherGuard II™ Top Shields Unit From Debris and Damage
- Baked-On Powder Paint Resists Rust
- Spine Fin™ Outdoor Coil
- Unique DuraTuff™ non-corrosive basepan
- Lowest Sound Level of All Trane Single-Stage Systems
- Advanced Fan System
- Sound insulator on compressor (available on select models)
|Model||Nominal Tons||Height (in.)||Width (in.)||Depth (in.)|
Beginning May 1 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at Trane.com or by calling 800-554-6413. Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 12 Year limited warranty on compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. For more information visit: http://www.trane.com/Residential/Trane-Owners/Warranty-Information
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your Bay Area Services Consultant for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.