Trane XR13 Air Conditioner
Expect cost-savings and comfort from the XR13. It’s extreme-weather tested, while packed with innovative Trane technology. Cooling quietly and affordably, the XR13 turns your home into a haven. The XR13 air conditioner system comes with the reliability you expect from Trane and the comfort your home deserves. Built with you in mind, this home air conditioning system’s design helps deliver cool air to every room in your house, allowing you to relax comfortably.
- The Trane XR13 home air conditioner’s SEER rating of up to 14.50 gives you the right mix of cooling and energy efficiency, which may help lower your home cooling costs.
- Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
- Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane air conditioner is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on.
The Trane XR13 air conditioner includes:
- Climatuff® Compressor
- Spine Fin™ Outdoor Coil
- Full-Side Louvered Panels Protect Your Investment
- Baked-On Powder Paint Resists Rust
- Unique DuraTuff™ non-corrosive basepan
- Quick-Sess cabinet with full coil protection
- Sound Insulator (select models)
Trane XR13 Air Conditioner Models:
|Model||Cooling Capacity (BTUH)||Nominal Tons||Height (in.)||Width (in.)||Depth (in.)|
Beginning May 1 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at Trane.com or by calling 800-554-6413.
Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 10 Year limited warranty on compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.