Trane XL16i Air Conditioner
Quiet, comfortable and cool. The XL16i comes with a lot of noticeable benefits. Things like tough construction and efficient operation that lowers your energy bills. But one thing you won’t notice is when it’s running, because the XL16i is the quietest of all our single-stage systems*.That’s comfort you can feel, and hear. Or in this case, not hear.
The XL16i’s SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) rating of up to 17.00 makes it an energy-efficient choice for home comfort.
- Increased efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs.
- Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
- Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane air conditioner is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on.
The XL16i includes:
- Climatuff® Compressor
- Spine Fin™ Outdoor Coil
- Comfort-R™ Mode approved for better humidity control
- Full-Side Louvered Panels Protect Your Investment
- WeatherGuard II™ Top Shields Unit From Debris and Damage
- Baked-On Powder Paint Resists Rust
- Unique DuraTuff™ non-corrosive basepan
- Advanced Fan System
- Sound insulator on compressor (available on select models)
|Model||Nominal Tons||Height (in.)||Width (in.)||Depth (in.)|
Trane XL16i Air Conditioner Warranty:
Beginning May 1 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at Trane.com or by calling 800-554-6413.
Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 12 Year limited warranty on compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your consultant for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.