When it comes to the comfort of your indoor air, temperature isn’t the only thing to consider. For many families, a whole home humidifier not only provides the right amount of moisture for total comfort, it can also help to keep irritating airborne particles from circulating as easily. Find out why Trane humidifiers are the right choice for your home below.
- Helps alleviate dry conditions which may aggravate asthma and allergy symptoms
- Reduces static electricity in carpets
- Helps avoid damage from dry air to your furniture, woodwork, paintings and musical instruments
- Reduces shrinkage of wood floors and woodwork
- Cold winter air feels warmer at lower temperature levels
- Eliminates need for portable appliances
|Model||Description||Use With||Home Size||Capacity Output|
|THUMD200ABM00A||Small Bypass, Manual Control||All Furnace Models||Up to 3000 sq.ft.||Up to 12 Gal. per Day|
|THUMD300APB00A||Large Bypass, Auto Control||All Furnace Models||Up to 4000 sq.ft.||Up to 16.8 Gal. per Day|
|THUMD500APA00A||Fan Powered, Auto Control||All Furnace Models||Up to 4200 sq.ft.||Up to 18 Gal. per Day|
installation. Product registration can be completed either online at Trane.com or by calling 800-554-6413.
Trane’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation Trane’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. For more information visit: http://www.trane.com/Residential/Trane-Owners/Warranty-Information
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your Bay Area Services Consultant for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.