Bay Area Services Heating and Cooling is currently seeking nominations for veterans in need of a furnace tune-up. We will be doing FIVE free furnace tune-ups this fall for deserving veterans.
A furnace tune-up can give homeowners peace of mind to ensure the safety of their equipment, and prevent potential safety hazards. Having a regular tune-up helps increase the efficiency of your furnace, and can help extend the life of your equipment by decreasing the odds of potentially costly repairs.
- We are looking for individuals who have served in the U. S. military, reside within a county in our service area (Brown, Calumet, Door, Kewaunee, Manitowoc, Oconto, Outagamie, Shawano, and Winnebago), and would benefit from a furnace tune up.
- The winner will by selected on September 29th, 2017 by the Brown County Veteran’s Service Office, please submit nomination before that date to be considered.
- Make sure to include the following information in your nomination:
- Your name and relationship to the veteran.
- Veteran’s name, contact information, military branch, rank, and their years of service (must have served at least 2 years and honorable discharge).
- A brief explanation of why they have a need/would benefit from receiving this furnace tune up.
- You can submit a nomination by:
- Email to: email@example.com
- Mail to: Jerry Polus—County Veteran Service Officer
PO Box 23600 Green Bay, WI 54305-3600
Veterans considered must have a forced air system in their home. Must be a natural gas or propane furnace; fuel oil furnaces and mobile home type equipment do not qualify for a free furnace tune-up. Nominations will be accepted by the Brown County Veteran’s Service Office until September 29th, 2017.